Our website uses so-called cookies. Cookies do no damage to your computer and contain no viruses. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
The service provider of these sites raises and saves automaticaly informations in so called server-log-files, which your browser sends automatically to us. These are:
- hostname of the accessing pc
- time of server-request
- retrieved page information (e.g. name of the HTML page, the picture, etc.) browser type and version
- OS in use
Those datas can not be assigned to specific persons. A connection of those datas with other sources is not made. We do however reserve the right to investigate those datas in case of concrete indication of unlawful behavior. This data will automatically be deleted after 30 days.
When you contact us with your requests via E-Mail or the contact form, your information from the E-Mail/that form including the given contact information is beeing saved in our company for the purpose of processing that request and in case of additional questions. Those datas will not be forwarded without your consent. After completing the processing of your contact request, your data will be deleted immediately, unless you consent to further communication (e.g. to establish business relationships).
Data protection information for application procedures
Usaneers GmbH collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application process. After receipt, this data is transmitted to the HR managers. These include in particular the management and the technically responsible department and team leaders.
If Usaneers GmbH concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If, on the other hand, no employment contract is concluded with the applicant, the application documents will be deleted six months after the announcement of the rejection decision, provided that there are no other legitimate interests of Usaneers GmbH. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, an obligation to provide evidence in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Right of disclosure, deletion, and blocking
According to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights against Usaneers GmbH:
- Right to information – you have the right to ask us to confirm whether we process your personal data. If this is the case, you have a right to information about this data, in particular the information mentioned in Art. 15 GDPR.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request the correction of incorrect personal data or the addition of incomplete personal data.
- Right to deletion – you have the right to have your personal data stored by us deleted, provided that they are no longer required for the performance of a legal transaction or if there are no statutory retention periods to prevent this.
- Right to restriction of processing – If one of the reasons mentioned in Art. 18 GDPR exists, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – you have the right to complain to us about a supervisory authority. The authority responsible for us is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision in Ansbach.
If you want to assert one of your rights, please direct your request to the data protection officer mentioned above.